Saturday, December 7, 2013

What She Wore// Patterned Skirt

Have you ever met one of those people who are always smiling, no matter what is happening in life? No matter if they are sad on the inside? They keep on smiling, even when it's raining?

Well, I have. And I am proud to say that one of those people is my sister!



This girl brings her own sunshine wherever she goes! Love and Grace shine through her deep, brown eyes...


She knows how to keep things simple and cute! She doesn't get caught up in petty things, like the latest fashion, what's hot and what's not... She has her own style and I love it! Don't you?



-What She Wore-
shirt: Aeropostle (hand-me-down)
skirt: Old Navy dress turned to skirt (from a friend)
shoes: Vans (from a friend)




What's not to love? 
I am so blessed to have Hagen as my sister and best friend!
Love ya,
Layla

5 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit! Must be pretty warm there? Its freezing here! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, these pictures are from last month... we are working on getting caught up. It is a winter wonderland here, with 6+ inches of snow and 17 degrees during the day!

      Delete
  2. How did I miss this post? That is a super cute outfit, and I definitely love her sense of style :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just now seeing this post. Cute pictures! Love you both. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh...I just Love Love these pics!! Each time I see a pic of Hagen she is always growing more beautiful! Love everything about this post! Thank you Layla dear! <3

    ReplyDelete